hi version 2010 3.1 . now on 3.08 beta download. is this it not showing as a beta
Quote from: carty on November 20, 2009, 09:26:21 AM
hi version 2010 3.1 . now on 3.08 beta download. is this it not showing as a beta
Good question. Dunno. If this is it, it came in with a whimper and not a bang.
Have you tried it and if so anything amazing about it?
I've just tried it.. I won't steal Airnav's thunder by saying what it is, but I can only see one noticeable difference that incidentally makes me very happy. I would like to see the release notes though.
Go on gleff - put us out of our misery and make a name for yourself. God knows, we've been waiting 36 hours. :)
Why not check it yourself. The download link is the same as for 3.08, see first post at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3763.0 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3763.0)
Quote from: Terre on November 20, 2009, 11:29:16 AMWhy not check it yourself. The download link is the same as for 3.08, see first post at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3763.0 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3763.0)
Warning - that probably isn't the final release.
I just dloaded it.
Can't see any difference except the Version #
It isn't the final release. We will change the file link.
Can I read this as "there are different releases of version 3.10"?
Not sure, but mines working ok. (2010 - 3.1)
The version that you may have downloaded, is not fully tested or the final build.