Hi can anyone help ? I have not updated my two laptops for a while.
1 is on version 2.01 & the other one on version 3.01 how do I bring them up to date.
I just left things as they were waiting for a full version rather than having problems with the beta's but I am getting a long way behind.Can I just upload version 3.11 or do I need a earlier first.
Any help much appreciated.
Alan
Install the full version 3.07 beta, in it's own directory if you want to be able to run either 2.01 or 3.xx, then download the 3.11 beta .exe and overwrite the anrb.exe in the 3.07 directory with it.
Thanks Fenris will try to find version 3.07.
Alan.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/beta/ANRB307BetaSetup.exe
Hi Brian been trying that route but it tells me page not available
OK, looks like they have removed it.
PM me if you want it, I'll need an email address.
Thanks Brian, I sent a post to support a bit earlier so will await a reply and see what that brings.
Thanks for help may still need to PM you.
Alan.