AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: MrT on November 25, 2009, 08:54:55 AM

Title: More 767 Qs
Post by: MrT on November 25, 2009, 08:54:55 AM
Is Airnav going to realease 3D tomorrow or not ?

They keep deleting my emails on this subjetc
Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: AirNav Support on November 25, 2009, 08:57:44 AM
MrT,

This is now your final warning. We are totally confused to why when you already have a thread on this subject, that your posting the same thing again:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3873.0

It was replied to yesterday. Its still on the main page of the forum. As we have told you if you want to ask again, ask it in there.

We have no idea why you are posting a new thread when you created one with almost the same details yesterday and we answerd it.
Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: MrT on November 25, 2009, 08:59:56 AM
Just wanted an update. I see no word or banter about it anywhere.

To delete my posts was a bit annoying.

Never mind. I'll save myself some money. Go ahead and ban me. I don't like your attitude.
Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: AirNav Support on November 25, 2009, 09:04:47 AM
Sir,

We deleted your post and were in the process of Personal Messaging you when you posted again.

We have no attitude; this is a simple forum matter. In any forum, if you post the same thread again espically when its just a few threads down from the top this is what any forum admin would do. Otherwise you would end up with 16 threads on the same topic at the top of the forum which is not helpful for anyone.

The same way you say its a "bit annoying" its annoying to anyone looking at the forum if there threads on the same topic.

We are sorry you have taken it the wrong way but this is just a simple forum matter.
Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: MrT on November 25, 2009, 09:28:24 AM
I should steer clear of forums. They are a lot like clubs. Run by (and frequented by) a lot of bickering old women.
Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: Marpleman on November 26, 2009, 07:53:47 PM
[
For somebody with 215 posts in 2 months (3.525 a day), I wonder what he'll do now he's giving up the hobby?
[/quote]

I would imagine annoying other people on other forums???
Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: MrT on November 27, 2009, 07:51:58 AM
Well, I've had plenty of posts and opportunities to annoy people. Funny that it all went pear shaped just because I reposted a question on the release of RB3D.

Your comment and attitude cements my statement about bickering old women (and gits that take themselves far too seriously).

Don't worry, RB was just another toy to play with. I have many interests.

Nice to chat. You sound like a real barrel of laughs
Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: DaveReid on November 27, 2009, 09:00:17 AM
Yawn.
Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: dumpty on November 27, 2009, 09:04:46 AM
Yawn x 2
Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: bratters on November 27, 2009, 09:20:12 AM
Yawn x 3    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................
Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: Runway 31 on November 27, 2009, 09:22:32 AM
Sure sounds more like master T than Mr T.  Time to grow up I think.
Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: MrT on November 27, 2009, 10:20:35 AM
Yes,

Yawn.

Title: Re: More 767 Qs
Post by: tarbat on November 27, 2009, 10:41:21 AM
Has any of this got anything to do with the title of this thread - "More 767 Qs"?  Please don't feed this troll.  It's what the "Report to Moderator" button is for!!