I now have my menu bar items (i.e File, filters,Maps etc.) freezing at random again since installing v3.11 beta. Haven't seen that since a previous version sometime ago. Screenshot attached - you can see the outline around the menu buttons. The outline appears when attempting to select the button, but no drop down menu appears.
Anyone else experiencing this ?
I've experienced this since I purchased my RB and I've run all the latest versions. This can definitely be reproduced if using a service such as LogMeIn. I here some people can use LogMeIn successfully. I can reproduce this issue 100% of the time. I've never heard of any real reason as to why this happens. I've never had an issue using LogMeIn with any other app, it's an excellent service.
There is a known porblem with LogMeIn - I occasionally use it myself and often, but not always, get this problem. I seem to remember that AirNav have said that they will address this problem after they've finally got version 3 non-beta released.
Rod
Thanks for the replies. The fact I am a Logmein user can't be coincidence !