Just picked up my first A380 on RB (AFR006 Paris CDG to JFK) and watched it pass overhead, doesn't look much different to a 747 at FL380!
Hi all. Anyone know when this gets back to Paris and the flight number. Steve
Hi Just passed direct overhead my home for the second day running. Flanker I know what you mean about a bit like a 747 but sorry for me this beauty is unmissable.
John
Passed over me in Bedfordshire at about 1.45pm, directly behind 2 x AFR A340's. I think most of the AFR US/Canada flights are coming this way today.
Quote from: sphbrickwork on November 27, 2009, 02:20:42 PM
Hi all. Anyone know when this gets back to Paris and the flight number. Steve
Steve,
Flight number is AF006/007.
Departs Paris CDG 13.30 arrives JFK 15.45
Departs JFK 19.10 arrives Paris CDG 08.35
Ian
Hi Southwest relpiied on the other thread also. Yep I saw those other Airfrance just ahead of him indeed quite a few of the fleet have passed overhead here this morning.
John
Thank you Ian.
Hopefully we will have clear skies in West Sussex on Saturday morning around 7.30am as that wil give me a good chance to see this new beast!
Steve.
Btw, I can't locate it in my log right now but I was picking up the Airbus 'super transport' (the big bloater!) today, no route information on the datatag but it was heading east over lincolnshire towards DOLAS.
Quote from: flanker on November 27, 2009, 03:43:18 PMBtw, I can't locate it in my log right now but I was picking up the Airbus 'super transport' (the big bloater!) today, no route information on the datatag but it was heading east over lincolnshire towards DOLAS.
You won't ever get route information for these aircraft as RadarBox uses the Flight ID to do the route lookup, and the Belugas always use fixed callsigns (BGA1TA, BGA2TB, etc) regardless of which route they are flying on.