AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: perezoso on November 27, 2009, 02:45:49 PM

Title: Bogotá to close
Post by: perezoso on November 27, 2009, 02:45:49 PM
SKBO is, unfortunately, closing in the next 48 hours.  I am moving back to the US earlier than I expected.  At least I didn't hassle with an antenna mount on the outside of my building(!).

While not as exotic as Bogotá, I do expect to set up the box early next year in an area of Texas that currently has no network coverage. And I'll be able properly mount a good antenna up high.
Title: Re: Bogotá to close
Post by: Terre on November 27, 2009, 03:56:16 PM
It was always a pleasure seeing the Bogotá flights. But hey, filling in a new area in Texas is more than welcome. Thanks for sharing perezoso!
Title: Re: Bogotá to close
Post by: RodBearden on November 30, 2009, 07:07:28 PM
I'll second that - Bogota has been interesting - looking forward to Texas!

Rod