AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: flanker on November 30, 2009, 01:44:36 PM

Title: Airport Outlines
Post by: flanker on November 30, 2009, 01:44:36 PM
Not sure what I've done, but all my airport outlines are black and I can't seem to change the colour? any advice appreciated!
Title: Re: Airport Outlines
Post by: dca on November 30, 2009, 02:28:30 PM
Hi- have you tried File- Preferences- Map Colours-Airports and changed colour?
Regards,
Dave
Title: Re: Airport Outlines
Post by: Horsham Spotter on November 30, 2009, 02:35:01 PM
I have been trying to download the Hi res outlines from the sbs files onto my computer which is running on vista with no sucess. I have the files but cannot open them any ideas?
Steve.
Title: Re: Airport Outlines
Post by: dca on November 30, 2009, 03:03:36 PM
Hi Steve,

Have you copied these into the folder 'outlines' in your ANRB folder? For example in my installation this is in...

C: AirNavSystems- AirNav Radarbox 2009 3.07beta- outlines

Once copied into this folder they should be active.

Dave
Title: Re: Airport Outlines
Post by: Horsham Spotter on November 30, 2009, 03:23:05 PM
Thank you Dave got it now.
Steve.