AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: pa0zhb on November 30, 2009, 08:49:36 PM

Title: RadarBox 3D What do I need
Post by: pa0zhb on November 30, 2009, 08:49:36 PM
Hi all,  I like to know what I need for the comming 3D software. Do i need a network connection? if yes, witch one:  delayed or realtime?
I own RadarBox with software version 1.01.0  (one of the first in 2007) Do i need a update?  (i hope not)
I downloaded and installed the 3D beta but I see not much difference with version 2009, no menu-item for 3D.


Attachment: my homemade 3D flights with Radarbox.

Thanks in advance, henk
Title: Re: RadarBox 3D What do I need
Post by: gleff on November 30, 2009, 08:59:54 PM
I can't answer the question but i'm curious how to access the beta forum as I can't see it listed in the available forums?

Also,  just had a look at your http://www.rieuwers.eu/planes.html site.. just curious if someone that's used the RB3D whether it's as smooth as that, or does it show aircraft differently?
Title: Re: RadarBox 3D What do I need
Post by: AirNav Support on November 30, 2009, 09:05:27 PM
You don't seem to be part of the beta. Can you PM us the email you got and we will check. Otherwise you would have given access.

I know in the past links have been leaked to people for certain closed betas. 3D Beta would only work if you had the software and were set up an account.