I have attached a screen shot showing my radarbox this evening. I was concerned I have a problem but now think it might be the network subscription.
I had a reminder my free 12 months is passed and asking if I wanted to renew. However, as during my free 12 months I have signed up for realtime network, paying monthly, I asked support if I needed to renew the network (ticket number 62009)
I got this reply
Hi,
Thanks for your email.
No orders found under this email address.
As the network was still running in real time I assumed I was ok. Until this evening when I see a screen as per the attachment.
I'm probably having a blond moment and feel free to say so, but do I need to renew the Network as well as paying the monthly real time subscription? And is this why the screen looks like it does?
John
Wow, busy screen with all the airways boundaries etc showing.
Hmm still need an answer re the network situation, but.
If I scroll out the pink items disapper and if i scroll in they reappear when I tighten right in it appears to be the names for the nav aids and reporting points??/
Any help welcome.
John
Hi John,
You should be able to get rid of unwanted items on the screen through using Map / Aviation signs and unticking the things you dont want, the red lines are airway boundares and if you dont want them click on that to get rid of them. Same with navaids and reporting points.
Alan
Hi Alan thanks I use that feature I'n not referring to the nav aiids and airways but the pink blocks of "scrambled text" best as i can describe it. It seems to me it should be the names of the various nav aids.
Anyhow I closed down reloaded and guess what no pink blobs, no no red wine yet but it wont be long!!! No idea what it was??? see screen shot now.
John
Had another look at you screen grab and see what you were referring to now. Glad it has went away on it own. Great things computers, with or without red wine!!!
Alan
That would have been some sort of corruption of the memory holding the features. Restarting the application will clean it up.
Hi John
Where can you download the airways boundaries? been searching through the form but could never get the links to work.
many thanks
Stephen
Hi Stephen this link should help re the outlines
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2897.0
John
Thanks for your help John.
Stephen