AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Southwest on December 06, 2009, 02:29:04 PM

Title: Airport outlines showing, no names!
Post by: Southwest on December 06, 2009, 02:29:04 PM
Can someone please advise me what might have happened?

My map shows all the outlines for the airports but for some strange reason, the names have disappeared.  I haven't touched anything (as far as I aware anyway) and can't understand what's gone wrong.

Any help gratefully accepted.

MTIA
Title: Re: Airport outlines showing, no names!
Post by: RodBearden on December 06, 2009, 02:36:19 PM
Just go to the Map menu, choose Aviation Signs...Station Labels...Name

That should sort it.

Rod
Title: Re: Airport outlines showing, no names!
Post by: Southwest on December 06, 2009, 02:46:42 PM
Hi Rod

Thanks, did that but no joy.

Any other suggestions?
Title: Re: Airport outlines showing, no names!
Post by: Southwest on December 06, 2009, 02:48:28 PM
Hold on a minute, I did what our IS department always says.  I came out of the system and went back in and lo and behold they appeared.

Isn't technology wonderful?

Thanks for your help Rod
Title: Re: Airport outlines showing, no names!
Post by: RodBearden on December 06, 2009, 02:50:21 PM
Computers are mysterious beasts :-)

Rod