AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Screenshots => Topic started by: EGNXR on December 15, 2009, 02:37:19 PM

Title: EI-EFA Approach (Unusual Screenshot)
Post by: EGNXR on December 15, 2009, 02:37:19 PM
Hi all,

The Gremlins were playing while I was at work and produced the shot below, and I just had to share.

Cheers John
Title: Re: EI-EFA Approach (Unusual Screenshot)
Post by: Allocator on December 15, 2009, 02:59:12 PM
This looks like an aircraft that is being picked up intermittently for some reason and is retained on screen due to long timeout settings maybe?

What settings are you using for timeout?

I also notice that you are use Beta 3.01 rather than the release version of the software V3.13
Title: Re: EI-EFA Approach (Unusual Screenshot)
Post by: EGNXR on December 15, 2009, 06:22:51 PM
Hi Allocator,

Standard timeouts 30,60,90& 180

Correcting the version issue now.

Just strange I get this kind of thing when I am not home to witness it.

Cheers John