For those interested we've uploaded to youtube a video of one member of our 3D development team showing RadarBox 3D in action with side by side 2D and 3D windows.
It is showing real-time traffic on an external Google Earth application. By default RadarBox 3D software comes with an embedded Google Earth window inside the application.
Traffic is being shown for Los Angeles and San Francisco.
It looks really good and the map panning and zooming looks slick. Would you be able to increase the update times for the airdata so you could get a continuous smooth 'flow' of aircraft?
another thing...how long until I can buy it and any rough idea about the small additional charge for the upgrade?
hi great to see airnav 3d at last . looks great,can you remove the lines from the aircraft. more videos please also when is release date will it be this year.ths airnav keep up the good work .
Wow!! Looks great I'll never leave this screen. Great job Airnav. When he nipped over to Europe I so wanted to see Northern Ireland.
John
Geeeezzz ...................
How good does that look?
Must admit, I wasn't too interested in the 3D idea at first, but now totally hooked
Bring it on!!!
Rich
Sceptical at first - but the more I see, the more I want it!
My only worry is how much data needs to be downloaded over a limited data monthly broadband contract.
Trial would be nice before committing...
Looks great
Looks very good ! Will it be possible to switch between 2D and 3D in the the same Airnnav program ? Less serious question : Can we hear the sound of the engines :-)
I wish everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year
Hosch from Luxembourg
Hi Hosch - yes you can switch between the 2D and 3D views - or have them both on the screen at once! It is rather good!
Happy Christmas to you.
Rod