AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Southwest on December 18, 2009, 09:28:42 AM

Title: Alerts?
Post by: Southwest on December 18, 2009, 09:28:42 AM
Please accept my apologies if this has already been asked.

I recently upgraded from v2XX to v3.13.  Since then, when I click on the Alert button, nothing happens.  Is it me or a known fault?

Hope the snows not too bad where you are.
Title: Re: Alerts?
Post by: orkney on December 18, 2009, 11:42:06 AM
Hi,  Sorry we cant help here. We did the same update a few days ago and breathed a sigh of relief when all was well after it.  As for the snow-Orkney has escaped so far, actually rather pleasant here today.

Claire
Title: Re: Alerts?
Post by: Southwest on December 18, 2009, 12:21:53 PM
I know what you mean, I thought all had gone well.....until this!

Luton and Gatwick closed this morning, it wasn't as if they hadn't had advanced warning of heavy snow.  Soft southerners.
Title: Re: Alerts?
Post by: RodBearden on December 18, 2009, 12:27:05 PM
Southwest - do you mean that you don't get the Condition page when you click the Alerts Tab (circled below)?

Rod
Title: Re: Alerts?
Post by: Southwest on December 18, 2009, 12:59:21 PM
Hi Rod

I'm not at my PC (at work) but I think I click Map? and in there it offers options, one of which is alerts.  I click on that and nothing at all
Title: Re: Alerts?
Post by: RodBearden on December 18, 2009, 01:09:09 PM
Southwest - I think you're referring to the Tools Menu - chosing Alerts there should call up the same screen as I showed before - just the same as clicking the Alerts Tab I circled.

Check that out and come back.

Rod
Title: Re: Alerts?
Post by: Southwest on December 18, 2009, 01:44:12 PM
Thanks Rod, I'll have to check when I get home later on.  I don't recall seeing this icon, however I have an extended radar picture and a truncated data box so it could be that I need to expand the data one to see this icon.

Appreciate your input, will let you know how I get on later.
Title: Re: Alerts?
Post by: Southwest on December 18, 2009, 08:57:25 PM
Thanks Rod, found it.

Have a great weekend.