AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Blincodave on December 18, 2009, 05:49:15 PM

Title: How do I orientate the screen?
Post by: Blincodave on December 18, 2009, 05:49:15 PM
Hi,

I know how to move the screen by left clicking and then dragging to a different position. But how do I orientate the screen away from the standard North/South orientation?

Sorry if this is too obvious for some of you?

Many thanks

Dave
Title: Re: How do I orientate the screen?
Post by: RodBearden on December 18, 2009, 06:19:40 PM
Hi Dave

You can't rotate the map to anything apart from North-South. You'll be able to in the 3D version!

Rod
Title: Re: How do I orientate the screen?
Post by: Blincodave on December 18, 2009, 06:23:42 PM
Thanks for the reply Rod, I'm suprised by that because you can do it easily on an SBS box and have always been able to do so. What if you don't want the 3D version?

Dave
Title: Re: How do I orientate the screen?
Post by: RodBearden on December 18, 2009, 06:26:16 PM
You're not alone in wanting this - it's on AirNav's wishlist. I'm lucky as my PC and window face north anyway.

Perhaps in a future version...

Rod
Title: Re: How do I orientate the screen?
Post by: EK01 on December 19, 2009, 12:28:05 PM
Quote from: RodBearden on December 18, 2009, 06:26:16 PM
You're not alone in wanting this - it's on AirNav's wishlist. I'm lucky as my PC and window face north anyway.

Perhaps in a future version...

Rod

Dave,

There's the clue. can you not just reposition your PC so that the screen faces north ?
Title: Re: How do I orientate the screen?
Post by: eggplant on December 20, 2009, 12:44:15 AM
.. or rebuild your house such that it is orientated to suit the ANRB s/w ?