AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Jollygreen on December 19, 2009, 11:12:25 AM

Title: Routes
Post by: Jollygreen on December 19, 2009, 11:12:25 AM
Yesterday, 18th December I picked up CPA068 which was routing Frankfurt (EDDF) to Manchester (EGCC) and then onwards on Mumbai (VABB). The routing shown for this flight by AirNav from the routes table was EDDF-OMDB-VHHH.

When I looked at the routes table for CPA068 I could not find it. However I did find CPA68 which had the routing that was displayed. I would have thought that no route would have been displayed as CPA068 was not in the routes table.

Also, if I change a route, EG ELY214 which says it is EGSS - LLBG. I have now changed this three times to be EGGW - LLBG yet whenever I pick this flight up it shows EGSS - LLBG. What else do I have to chnage for this change to be permenant.

Nigel

Regards
Title: Re: Routes
Post by: RodBearden on December 19, 2009, 11:22:54 AM
Hi Nigel

You also need to enter today's date in the CH field - that will stop RadarBox trying to update it until six months have passed - enter it in the format YYYYMMDDHHMMSS, for example 20091216110150

Rod
Title: Re: Routes
Post by: Jollygreen on December 19, 2009, 12:25:13 PM
Thanks Rod, as star as usual
Title: Re: Routes
Post by: flanker on December 20, 2009, 08:29:06 PM
I noticed that same flight too and tried to change it's routing to no avail! thanks for the info there Rod.