AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: bailey_uk on December 21, 2009, 05:03:39 AM

Title: Drivers available for download?
Post by: bailey_uk on December 21, 2009, 05:03:39 AM
Hey folks, I have come away on holiday with a newly reformatted Laptop running XP, and forgot to bring the CD to install Anrb.

I have downloaded the programme no problem, and entered my username and password which is fine but it seems that I dont have the driver for the Hardware.

Are these available for download anywhere?

Cheers

James
Title: Re: Drivers available for download?
Post by: AirNav Support on December 21, 2009, 08:35:07 AM
When you install the software, it all also puts the drivers in the same folder.

When Windows asked for drivers, point to your RadarBox install and then the drivers folder.
Title: Re: Drivers available for download?
Post by: bailey_uk on December 21, 2009, 08:16:54 PM
Excellent, sorted thanks!