Hello All
Does the GAS data base work with RB data base or only with the SBS data base which I do not have.
If it works with RB any info would be greatful. I have asked this in another thread (bizz jet updates) but would like keep it seperate.
Thank you
Steve.
You can use the data from GAS. See my previous explanation at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1489.msg31878#msg31878
Instructions now at http://www.tarbat.gofreeserve.com/instructions.htm
Tarbat
I use it for looking up mode s for registration tie up etc. Can you down load their data base to RB, I assume no as for SBS use only?.
Steve
Quote from: sphbrickwork on December 22, 2009, 03:23:25 PM
Tarbat
I use it for looking up mode s for registration tie up etc. Can you down load their data base to RB, I assume no as for SBS use only?.
Steve
RadarBox automatically updates its information from the GAS database - you don't have to download it, it happens when you are connected to the Internet.
Quote from: Allocator on December 22, 2009, 03:25:30 PMRadarBox automatically updates its information from the GAS database - you don't have to download it, it happens when you are connected to the Internet.
Not strictly correct. Radarbox gets all its data from the Airnav servers. The Airnav servers then get data from various sources, including airliners.net, GAS, etc. This latter process isn't perfect, hence the regular "..." aircraft types, the "Untitled" in company names, etc.............
Once a week I run a process (described in the linked thread) to get data directly from GAS for new aircraft.