AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: NigelR on December 23, 2009, 09:34:48 AM

Title: Help
Post by: NigelR on December 23, 2009, 09:34:48 AM
I have installed 3.13 and everything was running perfectly last night. Switching on this morning I have a number of problems and would be grateful for any help:

1. The 'My Flights' window which I usually have located to left of the main radar window has switched to the right hand side and is only just visible. I now have a much larger radar window.

2. My 'home' location details have been lost and when I input them through 'Preferences' (i.e. laltitide and longitude) it doesn't seem to read them correctly and locates me in the middle of the North Sea whereas I live near Liverpool.

Thank you
Title: Re: Help
Post by: RodBearden on December 23, 2009, 12:05:34 PM
Hi Nigel

Point 1 - you can set the panes using the Tools Menu...Interface...Left/Right option, and then drag the divider to the location you want. When it's all how you want it, use Window...Record Desktop so that it will remember your layout.

Point 2 - I don't know how you set your home location in the first place, but the my preferred method is to use Google Earth to pipoint your location, making sure that you have used Tools...Options..Show Lat/Long and chosen Decimal Degrees.

Enter the coordinates into RadarBox, making sure that, for Liverpool, there's a minus sign in front of the Longitude.

Hope that helps.

Rod
Title: Re: Help
Post by: tarbat on December 23, 2009, 12:26:30 PM
Easiest way to set your home location is to find the location on the Radarbox map, and then right-click on that location and select "Set as Home Location".
Title: Re: Help
Post by: RodBearden on December 23, 2009, 12:35:36 PM
I'm sure that's OK when you are somewhere easily definable in RadarBox, like being near an airport or on the coast, but when you're in the middle of a landmass, Radarbox is very short of details to allow you to set your position accurately.

In the latest image of my area in Google Earth, I can actually see myself in my back garden - that's a little more precision than RB can manage!

Rod
Title: Re: Help
Post by: Tailwinds on December 23, 2009, 01:05:26 PM
I agree. Using Google Earth for obtaining your precise location is what I use. I just go to my back garden in Google Earth and get the coordinates and enter them into Radar Box.
Title: Re: Help
Post by: Marpleman on December 23, 2009, 01:47:27 PM
Hi Nigel

I have, under earlier versions experienced various "gremlins" especially with the My Flights interface mysteriously moving around, or not being visable when starting the software, despite not changing any settings. Believe it or not something as simple as re-booting my laptop seems to put things back to normal.

Hope you get it sorted soon

Rich

I
Title: Re: Help
Post by: Hawkeye on December 23, 2009, 01:59:38 PM
"In the latest image of my area in Google Earth, I can actually see myself in my back garden - that's a little more precision than RB can manage!

Rod"

And for todays dot spotters competition, can you find him :-)
Title: Re: Help
Post by: radarspotter10 on December 23, 2009, 02:04:24 PM
Quote from: Hawkeye on December 23, 2009, 01:59:38 PM
"In the latest image of my area in Google Earth, I can actually see myself in my back garden - that's a little more precision than RB can manage!

Rod"

And for todays dot spotters competition, can you find him :-)
hi Hawkeye
no can not find you,  but theres a £10 beside the wee dog near the green car.
from pat merry Christmas
Title: Re: Help
Post by: RodBearden on December 23, 2009, 05:08:38 PM
And here's the same view in RadarBox - it's a bit harder to spot me in this one :-)

Rod
Title: Re: Help
Post by: ACW367 on December 23, 2009, 11:39:13 PM
I was actually able to find myself on radarbox using the satellite layer.  The roads around my house have distinctive kinks and nearby parks which i could pick up on the satellite image zoomed into my area.
Title: Re: Help
Post by: NigelR on December 24, 2009, 12:29:55 AM
Many thanks for all the advice, everything is now up and running. Fingers-crossed it will be okay in the morning when I sign in.