AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Canonjohns40D on December 25, 2009, 01:35:21 AM

Title: Reporter issues?
Post by: Canonjohns40D on December 25, 2009, 01:35:21 AM
Hi i'm not sure if this is a problem with my Pc but I'm finding all day yesterday I had little or no information being recorded on My flights in these fields:

  Route Registration  Airccraft silouhette Airline . Anyone else seen this ?

I am getting Status ModeS Country Flag flight ID in all cases but the other information is missing in large parts of the record. My PC is being overhauled next week as i have a memory issue, might this be the cause?

John

As I type the network has just disappeared.
Title: Re: Reporter issues?
Post by: Canonjohns40D on December 25, 2009, 11:49:04 AM
Same issue today allowing that traffic is quieter. i am also suffering sudden crashes now. The system simply shuts down. I loose what ever traffic existed up to the crash and the polar diagram resets.

Might be my pc but any assistance welcome.

John
Title: Re: Reporter issues?
Post by: Allocator on December 25, 2009, 12:26:30 PM
John, is that the PC shutting down, or RadarBox shutting down?
Title: Re: Reporter issues?
Post by: Canonjohns40D on December 25, 2009, 12:40:13 PM
Hi Allocator  it's Airnav PC Stays on. Interestigly if I open reporter and it appears with the map in the background, when I close it the portion over the map remains on view. I have to shut radarbox and reopen to see a full map?????????????????? I am leaning towards a PC issue (memory).

I bought the girls a new tv for their bedroom for Christmas and plugged it in this morning, dead as a dodo.

I hate Christmas.

John
Title: Re: Reporter issues?
Post by: Allocator on December 25, 2009, 12:56:56 PM
I'd suggest renaming your existing RB directory and doing a new fresh install.  See if this runs OK for a bit, then you can copy over any files that you need from the old renamed directory.
Title: Re: Reporter issues?
Post by: Canonjohns40D on December 25, 2009, 01:18:36 PM
Hi Allocator

I did that last night same issues today. This is why I am wondering if the PC is to blame? Anyhow I am getting it looked at tomorrow Brother in Law who works in IT.

Thanks for trying anyhow. Hope you are having a great Christmas.
Regards


John
Title: Re: Reporter issues?
Post by: Canonjohns40D on December 26, 2009, 04:38:17 PM
Hi re below these issues continue today and now no photographs are being populated. Any thoughts please?

John
Title: Re: Reporter issues?
Post by: AirNav Support on December 26, 2009, 06:25:11 PM
Photos are working fine, we have just checked, it does seem like something wierd is happening with your machine.
Title: Re: Reporter issues?
Post by: Allocator on December 26, 2009, 06:32:20 PM
Quote from: Canonjohns40D on December 26, 2009, 04:38:17 PM
Hi re below these issues continue today and now no photographs are being populated. Any thoughts please?

John

Everything seems OK here too and photos are definitely downloading OK.
Title: Re: Reporter issues?
Post by: Canonjohns40D on December 26, 2009, 07:22:05 PM
Hi all PC ad a service from Bro in Law. Cleared former version of Radarbox re-installed and hey presto, all seems fine.

Thanks for the help guys.

John