AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: oceans777 on December 28, 2009, 01:02:11 AM

Title: Military Operating Areas outlines for California?
Post by: oceans777 on December 28, 2009, 01:02:11 AM
About a year back somebody posted the outlines for the R-2507, 2509 etc MOA warning areas and around Edwards AFB in CA. I've tried searching the outline related posts but can't find them - anyone know where these can be located?

Thanks!

John
Title: Re: Military Operating Areas outlines for California?
Post by: RodBearden on December 28, 2009, 01:39:08 PM
Hi John - I've hunted and hunted with Google, but I can't find them - they must be here somewhere...

Has anyone got copies they could post?

Rod
Title: Re: Military Operating Areas outlines for California?
Post by: ww7y on December 28, 2009, 05:31:55 PM
Here are the ones I have for CA, NV, and UT. 

Steve - WW7Y
Title: Re: Military Operating Areas outlines for California?
Post by: oceans777 on December 28, 2009, 06:16:44 PM
Hi Steve and Rod,

Those are the ones Steve, thanks very much! Thanks for looking Rod, I could not find them either. Maybe next time I should not wait a year to ask :-)