AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Seneca Driver on December 29, 2009, 12:08:57 AM

Title: Alert - 787 in flight
Post by: Seneca Driver on December 29, 2009, 12:08:57 AM
Boeing 787 (shows as 004 on RB) shooting an ILS approach into KPAE and then going on to KBFI along with T33 chase plane Time now is 0008Z.  I am monitoring flight comms with ATC on scanner radio.
Title: Re: Alert - 787 in flight
Post by: Aerotower on January 03, 2010, 10:41:37 PM
B788 on Air.
Title: Re: Alert - 787 in flight
Post by: Seneca Driver on January 04, 2010, 01:16:39 AM
The 787 flew right by my house at 4000' on approach to KBFI - too bad it was too dark for a decent photograph.  My first visual on the 787, it is bigger that one might first imagine - also very quiet.  The RB tracking alerted to go outside and look for it.  I heard the pilot talking to Boeing ops on my scanner - the ILS approach was flown manually from the right seat.

Seneca Driver
Title: Re: Alert - 787 in flight
Post by: CAM on January 05, 2010, 07:42:28 PM
N787BA is up again as filght ID 6 FL30 19:41 UK time

Just south of KOMK

OOPS just gone off network, flying west to east.

CAM
Title: Re: Alert - 787 in flight
Post by: Seneca Driver on January 06, 2010, 02:10:06 AM
I left my RB running in Seattle while I am away on business in Europe so that fellow RB users can monitor any potential 787 test flights.  My son has instructions to check the computer daily for lock-ups - which I have been experiencing recently with ver 3.13 for some unknown reason.   Wish that there was a way for me to look at my own RB network traffic while I am traveling. 
Title: Re: Alert - 787 in flight
Post by: RodBearden on January 06, 2010, 10:50:26 AM
Have you tried Logmein free edition - works a treat to view (and use) your PC from anywhere with an internet connection.

Rod