AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Pinza on December 29, 2009, 07:41:35 PM

Title: Screen Shot options
Post by: Pinza on December 29, 2009, 07:41:35 PM
When I press F3 to take a screenshot it creates a GIF file of my 'radar' window only.

Is there any way to take a screenshot of the interface panel instead - specifically MyFlights?

I have tried pressing the PrtSc button on my laptop to paste this into a photo-editing application but am struggling as I am running a dual-screen set-up (ANRB on 22" monitor and internet on laptop screen) - the PrtSc option creates a large image of BOTH screens!

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Chris
Title: Re: Screen Shot options
Post by: RodBearden on December 29, 2009, 09:08:24 PM
Chris - if you use ALT-PrntScrn, Windows will just take a snapshot of the current foreground window. That may help, otherwise you need to get a quick and easy graphics editor (I use Irfanview from www.irfanview.com - it's free and wonderful) where you can paste in the whole PrntScrn image, quickly resize it to fit in the window, and crop the image to suit.

HTH

Rod
Title: Re: Screen Shot options
Post by: Pinza on December 29, 2009, 09:14:40 PM
Thanks Rod - great suggestions as ever!

Will try both options and see what suits me best.

Ta
Chris
Title: Re: Screen Shot options
Post by: RodBearden on December 29, 2009, 09:18:45 PM
OK Chris - I've never used a two-screen setup, so please let us know what works for you.

Rod
Title: Re: Screen Shot options
Post by: Pinza on December 29, 2009, 09:44:19 PM
Will do as soon as I've finished watching fascinating East Mids hold patterns and BHX diversions tonight!

Chris