AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: amusic on January 02, 2010, 12:32:01 PM

Title: Southern England CTR outline
Post by: amusic on January 02, 2010, 12:32:01 PM
Hi,

Just got my Radarbox for Christmas - really enjoying it.

I want my map to show the CTR boundaries for Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Brize Norton etc as is shown all over help screens both within the system and on the internet.

Is there an outline file available? Does it come with the system or is there a 3rd party one I can download? I've looked at www.airnavutilities.co.uk but can only find airport outlines.

Thank you in advance,

amusic
Title: Re: Southern England CTR outline
Post by: besty on January 02, 2010, 12:38:53 PM
hello amusic you could look on here for downloads, they work for the radarbox too.

http://www.sbs-resources.com/

this gives a seperate program to download then you just follow the instructions and put the files into your radarbox outline folder.
Hope that helps.


Stuart
Title: Re: Southern England CTR outline
Post by: amusic on January 02, 2010, 12:46:00 PM
Thanks Stuart,

That seems to be what I'm looking for...thanks!

At work at the moment so I'll skip tea and pass on having a "Saturday night out.."!!

Tony
Title: Re: Southern England CTR outline
Post by: besty on January 02, 2010, 12:48:06 PM
Get used to missing nights out, this becomes adddictive.

All the best for 2010.

Stuart