AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Jeremy on January 03, 2010, 12:20:07 PM

Title: Airnav - Screen freezing
Post by: Jeremy on January 03, 2010, 12:20:07 PM
I seem to have lost contact with you via email regarding the screen freezing issue. Re #62157. Have you received emails from me or am I not receiving the replies?
J.
Title: Re: Airnav - Screen freezing
Post by: AirNav Support on January 03, 2010, 01:31:31 PM
Your probally not getting replies. We asked to you confirm you are using the latest version of the software and not any beta version.

So far since release you are the only one who has mentioned this hence we are putting it down to computer issues. If more appear we will delve deeper.
Title: Re: Airnav - Screen freezing
Post by: orkney on January 03, 2010, 02:38:18 PM
Hi,
We get this problem a couple of times a week but it is not too bad as we just close off radarbox and restart it and it runs fine for a while again then.

We are running the latest version 3.13 but it did it on the older version too. As we use the computer for other things it may be conflicting and making this happen.

Claire
Title: Re: Airnav - Screen freezing
Post by: Jeremy on January 03, 2010, 03:11:08 PM
OK. Understood. I have replied twice since then. I sent you a result of the de-bugging program, I am using the new issue. The computer is not used for anything else at the time and it is on screen 2. It is not a huge problem for me but I just thought you would be interested as it happens everytime I sort by Altitude.
Never mind. I will just put it down to 'one of those things'!
J.