AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: nbquidditch on January 05, 2010, 06:38:08 AM

Title: My Bubble?
Post by: nbquidditch on January 05, 2010, 06:38:08 AM
Hi guys, When I first used RB I had a nice blue bubble on the far left of my screen next to the ModeS number which depicted which flights were ADS-B and showing on my map. I'm now using 3.13 and my nice little bubble is no longer there! Is this retrievable or is it gone forever :(


Cheers.
Title: Re: My Bubble?
Post by: DaveReid on January 05, 2010, 07:54:56 AM
Quote from: nbquidditch on January 05, 2010, 06:38:08 AM
Hi guys, When I first used RB I had a nice blue bubble on the far left of my screen next to the ModeS number which depicted which flights were ADS-B and showing on my map. I'm now using 3.13 and my nice little bubble is no longer there! Is this retrievable or is it gone forever :(

File  ->  Preferences  ->  General  ->  Grid Visible Columns  ->  Tracking
Title: Re: My Bubble?
Post by: nbquidditch on January 05, 2010, 03:09:46 PM
WONDERFUL!!! Cheers David!