AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: juangelb on January 16, 2008, 10:05:37 AM

Title: Squawks
Post by: juangelb on January 16, 2008, 10:05:37 AM
Hi People,

Could someone please explain me why I never get anything in the Squawk field ?
What is suposed to be needed for the squawks to be received/displayed ?


Thanks in advance - Juan
Title: Re: Squawks
Post by: DaveG on January 16, 2008, 10:19:51 AM
I take it you mean squawk's in the network data?

I get squawk codes on local traffic but not on network received traffic!
Title: Re: Squawks
Post by: AirNav Support on January 16, 2008, 12:42:32 PM
If you mean squawks from local flights, they need to have a Mode-S Radar nearby hence they will reply with Mode-S squitters and send out squak information.

Whats your location? (it does not need to be accurate but within 10 miles or so)
Title: Re: Squawks
Post by: juangelb on January 16, 2008, 01:05:00 PM
Ok People,

I mean that I'm not getting Squawks in local flights.
My location is :
Lat -23.53833
Long -46.58944

Thanks in advance - Juan