AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: catman on January 10, 2010, 11:10:42 AM

Title: cat5e booster
Post by: catman on January 10, 2010, 11:10:42 AM
bought a cat5e booster from www.cdlmicro.co.uk all works okthe price was £14.99 and free p&p these people are cheaper then maplins for this device.if you are looking for one of these devices look on www.cdlmicro.co.uk or from amazon
Title: Re: cat5e booster
Post by: TGA388 on January 10, 2010, 11:46:27 AM
Hi Catman, what is this device and where do I find it on the website you suggested to look for it?

Sorry to  appear stupid but all I can find is extension cables.

Best regards, Dave
Title: Re: cat5e booster
Post by: Allocator on January 10, 2010, 12:23:23 PM
I think that this is the product that catman was describing.

http://www.cdlmicro.co.uk/html/show_product.php/pid/524

I use the Maplin version.  It allows you to extend your USB connection lead using two adaptors and then ordinary Cat 5 network cable between them.  The good part is that the 5v power is supplied down the cable too.