AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: GreekSpy2001 on January 13, 2010, 11:32:09 AM

Title: Ainav and Log Me In problem
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on January 13, 2010, 11:32:09 AM
Hi

Just been experimenting with Log Me In (free version) and come across a problem that only happens with ARNB (testing with v3.13). 

When I try to access the drop down menu's in ARNB I get no result, either on the host or the remote pc.  Even if I close down Log Me In I still can't operate the drop down lists.  The only way to cure the problem is stop and start ARNB.

I have checked with other apps at the very same time and their drop downs work fine.


Any one else noticed this?

Graham

Title: Re: Ainav and Log Me In problem
Post by: RodBearden on January 13, 2010, 03:11:55 PM
Hi Graham

I have had this happen occasionally - AirNav are aware of the problem.

I don't know if they regard it as a Logmein problem or an RB problem, though - but I agree, it only seems to happen with RB and not with other programs.

As I recall, (haven't used it since before Christmas) keyboard shortcuts are OK, so I just avoid using the menus - for example you can get to Database Explorer through right-clicking a flight on the grid, which works OK.

Rod
Title: Re: Ainav and Log Me In problem
Post by: Allocator on January 13, 2010, 04:35:49 PM
I haven't tried LogMeIn with V3.13, but I've used it successfully with earlier versions of the software and I didn't have any problems with the menus, so this must be an issue with the later software - can't test it at the moment.
Title: Re: Ainav and Log Me In problem
Post by: eggplant on January 13, 2010, 04:52:28 PM
Quote from: GreekSpy2001 on January 13, 2010, 11:32:09 AM
Hi

Just been experimenting with Log Me In (free version) and come across a problem that only happens with ARNB (testing with v3.13). 

When I try to access the drop down menu's in ARNB I get no result, either on the host or the remote pc.  Even if I close down Log Me In I still can't operate the drop down lists.  The only way to cure the problem is stop and start ARNB.

I have checked with other apps at the very same time and their drop downs work fine.


Any one else noticed this?

Graham



Indeed I have experienced this too. Another forum user advised (perhaps it was Rod) advised this is a recognised problem.
Title: Re: Ainav and Log Me In problem
Post by: klm on January 13, 2010, 05:26:55 PM
Have you tried on of these settings

Unselect all the boxes as in pic.1
Title: Re: Ainav and Log Me In problem
Post by: Pinza on January 13, 2010, 08:20:29 PM
Have been playing with LogMeIn this evening (as detailed in another thread).

Had a number of problems.

However, I downloaded the latest version of Java and this enabled me to use drop-down menus correctly.
Title: Re: Ainav and Log Me In problem
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on January 14, 2010, 02:03:41 PM
Ah maybe its the Java version.  running Win7 64bit so maybe.....


Graham