AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Horsham Spotter on January 20, 2010, 07:44:59 AM

Title: Editing Database
Post by: Horsham Spotter on January 20, 2010, 07:44:59 AM
Information required please. When I edit information such as aircraft type, for example I have just changed aircraft type for OE-INX as field was blank to a CL60. The information only updates if I switch off RB and start again. So the question is, can I update the database without switching RB off and on again.And of course how?

Steve.
Title: Re: Editing Database
Post by: Allocator on January 20, 2010, 07:49:01 AM
If you untick the 'Process Hardware Flights' box at the bottom of the MyFlights list, when you tick it again and the list builds up, you will see your new edited data.
Title: Re: Editing Database
Post by: Horsham Spotter on January 20, 2010, 07:59:24 AM
Quote from: Allocator on January 20, 2010, 07:49:01 AM
If you untick the 'Process Hardware Flights' box at the bottom of the MyFlights list, when you tick it again and the list builds up, you will see your new edited data.
Allocator
Thank you
That's how you do it.
I have been switching RB off and on to update the info for over a year.
As per normal this forum proves it's worth and it is because of you guy's always willing to help. Keep up the good work.

Steve.
Title: Re: Editing Database
Post by: Allocator on January 20, 2010, 08:03:39 AM
My pleasure Steve :-)