AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Horsham Spotter on January 23, 2010, 01:33:05 PM

Title: MyLog/Populate
Post by: Horsham Spotter on January 23, 2010, 01:33:05 PM
Good afternoon all.
When I populate MyLog data I always receive the massage that 1096 aircraft updated.
After populating it's always the 1096 aircraft and never seems to go down. Am I populating correct or is it that no information can be found on these aircraft.
Any information would be greatful.
Steve.
Title: Re: MyLog/Populate
Post by: Col on January 23, 2010, 07:13:01 PM
I am having a similar issue since upgrading to 3.13. The count is up to 640 and increases very time I use RB and populate.

Cheers

Col
Title: Re: MyLog/Populate
Post by: Col on April 11, 2010, 09:43:34 PM
Hi

I am continuing to have this problem. When I try to populate now it says I have over 1,700 to be updated - the number has increased each time - shouldn't these number decrease down to a more manageable number?

Is there something I need to do to correct this?
Title: Re: MyLog/Populate
Post by: Horsham Spotter on April 12, 2010, 04:00:22 AM
Colin
You need to update your database aircraft information first as this is where the data comes from then it will populate Mylog.
Steve.
Title: Re: MyLog/Populate
Post by: Col on April 12, 2010, 09:49:42 PM
Hi

I understand that it won't populate anything that is not in the main database but the reason I am confused is that I only have about 50 codes in MyLog which do not have tie-ups. However, I have just run populate again and it says that 1863 have been populated but the same 50 or so are still not showing with a tie up.

Sorry if I am being stupid here but I cannot see the correlation between the numbers