Hi
Does anyone have a log of Mode-S aircraft from either Frankfurt or Copenhagen for today? Or perhaps even northern Germany?
If so could you please post them to this message or send them to me.
Many thanks
Sandhl
Sandhl
I can best suggest trawling the logs uploaded today on the Mode-S yahoo group to find one from those or adjacent areas.
Regards ACW367
Sandhl
Further to that, a regular contributor on the Yahoo mode S group is Manfred Kaspczak who is Frankfurt based. You will find his email address if you use the Groups search facility using keyword EDDF
ACW367
For a newbie like me, could you please tell me how I can get to see the EDDF yahoo group and Manfred's posts you mentioned. I tried googling for it but could not find it. thanks.
Join this group - it is a must for getting the most up to date mode S code changes.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Mode_S/
If you upload your daily log they run a parser service of that log. You will see a post which informs you of any aircraft in your database which you have the incorrect registration assigned to the Mode S code.
Regards ACW