Hello
Just noticed on checking the application aginst the manual - in the example menu bar there is a Tools option whereas my actual menu bar has no Tools option but it does have a RadarBox option. Has this replaced Tools or can I add that extra option and in which case how would I do that ?
Many thanks
Wayne
Hi there. you may download the new manual (lots more pages and completely revised) at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/AirNav%20RadarBox%202007%20Manual.pdf
Thanks for that but could you please check the URL you quoted as I have followed that and the manual is still 93 pages long and still refers to Tools in the menu bar. It looks the same to me.
Wayne
Quote from: Wayne on January 25, 2008, 01:40:05 PM
Hello
Just noticed on checking the application aginst the manual - in the example menu bar there is a Tools option whereas my actual menu bar has no Tools option but it does have a RadarBox option. Has this replaced Tools or can I add that extra option and in which case how would I do that ?
Many thanks
Wayne
What version of RadarBox are you running?
The new manual covers V1.4 which is to be released shortly.
On checking help it shows software version ANRB13 and firmware version 1.01.2. I expect ANRB13 equates to version 1.3 does it ?
Quote from: Wayne on January 25, 2008, 06:48:19 PM
On checking help it shows software version ANRB13 and firmware version 1.01.2. I expect ANRB13 equates to version 1.3 does it ?
Yes, you have the latest release version which is V1.3
V1.4 is in final Beta testing and should be released soon :-)
Thanks ever so much. Simple I know but unless you ask !