When downloading aeronautical data VOR, NDB, FIX, AIRWAYS, the program hangs. How to solve this problem?
Computer Configuration:
QuadCore AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition 940, 3000 MHz (15 x 200)
Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4
3328 MB (DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM)
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
When you say 'downloading' what exactly do you mean? RB does not download these, they are already there as they are installed when the RB software is installed.
Excuse, has not correctly formulated a question, after inclusion of options VOR, NDB, FIX, AIRWAYS, the program hangs
Does this happen when you are zoomed out a long way? Also, just confirm that you only have the fixes that come with the latest install of RB V3.13? One of the Beta releases dis have far too many fixes and when set to show, the software could slow down. I don't tend to have the VOR/NDM/FIX's set to on as I think the screen looks too cluttered. I use a UK airways .out outline file instead.
It happens when change zoom and move the mouse a window, version 3.13
Hmmm..... not sure what the problem is here as I haven't seen this. Maybe a graphics card issue? Did you see this before with earlier versions of RB?
Yes, problems were and with early versions
I wonder if anybody else has this problem? If not, then it might be a PC issue rather than a software problem?
It does sound like your computer is struggling to cope, check your antivirus settings to whether its searching the AirNav folder.
Your machine should be able to handle it.