AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Storm on February 02, 2010, 03:14:53 PM

Title: Polar Diagram not saving
Post by: Storm on February 02, 2010, 03:14:53 PM
Hi,

This has been happening ever since I upgraded to ANRD 2010. Whevever I close the program the polar diagram does not save, it starts afresh on the next startup.

Could it be saving to the old 2009 folder for some reason?

Can I import it back to 2010?

Is it possible to even import?

How do I fix this issue?

Thanks.
Title: Re: Polar Diagram not saving
Post by: RodBearden on February 02, 2010, 04:07:48 PM
Hi Storm

The polar diagram is in the D012.dat file. You can move that to your new RB Data folder to preserve the old diagram.

Rod
Title: Re: Polar Diagram not saving
Post by: Storm on February 02, 2010, 04:11:48 PM
Thanks!