AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CAM on February 05, 2010, 08:53:30 PM

Title: How many A380's
Post by: CAM on February 05, 2010, 08:53:30 PM
Just a thought, what is the highest No. of A380's anyone has received either on my flights or on network, at any one time.

I had 5 on the other day. via network. see attached. I have the registered aircraft in smartview.

This will all be run of the mill in afew years time, so make the most of it now !

CAM
Title: Re: How many A380's
Post by: ACW367 on February 05, 2010, 09:57:36 PM
Being near LHR I regularly get 4-5 spread out over the course of a day on myflights. I am guessing the only places you are currently likely to see more than one at once on myflights is going to be at Singapore or Dubai where the majority are based.