AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: glideslope on February 07, 2010, 08:06:54 PM

Title: data back up
Post by: glideslope on February 07, 2010, 08:06:54 PM
Hi folks,

Apologies is this has been covered, but how do I back up RD data to safe place....?

thanks,

regards,

glideslope
Title: Re: data back up
Post by: besty on February 07, 2010, 08:43:34 PM
hello mate, I personally copy the mylog, navdata and dat 12 files to an external hdd. I also copy over my logo and picture folders. Then if the worst happens I have new data to copy over after a fresh install.
Go to your Airnav Folder/data on your hdd and select the files you want to copy.

Hope that helps.
Stuart
Title: Re: data back up
Post by: glideslope on February 07, 2010, 09:31:17 PM
Quote from: besty on February 07, 2010, 08:43:34 PM
hello mate, I personally copy the mylog, navdata and dat 12 files to an external hdd. I also copy over my logo and picture folders. Then if the worst happens I have new data to copy over after a fresh install.
Go to your Airnav Folder/data on your hdd and select the files you want to copy.

Hope that helps.
Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Many thanks for the tip, much appreciated.

regards,

glideslope