AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dl1812 on February 11, 2010, 03:21:45 PM

Title: Paid for Real Time showing 5 minute delay
Post by: dl1812 on February 11, 2010, 03:21:45 PM
Hi All,

I paid for real time a few weeks ago, and all has been well.
However, on opening up RB today, I have a Notice above my Network Flights saying that my data is delayed 5 minutes and I can get real time at extra cost !

Any ideas how to get this corrected ?

MTIA
Dave
Title: Re: Paid for Real Time showing 5 minute delay
Post by: Allocator on February 11, 2010, 03:35:42 PM
Contact support direct at [email protected] as they don't monitor the forum all the time and a direct email will generate a report 'ticket'.
Title: Re: Paid for Real Time showing 5 minute delay
Post by: AirNav Support on February 11, 2010, 03:57:50 PM
Contact us direct, this usually happens if you enter the incorrect serial number on the order page.
Title: Re: Paid for Real Time showing 5 minute delay
Post by: dl1812 on February 11, 2010, 04:41:18 PM
Done.

Cheers


Dave