AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Navman on January 28, 2008, 07:12:53 PM

Title: Network Down
Post by: Navman on January 28, 2008, 07:12:53 PM
Is the Network down unable to connect this evening.

Navman
Title: Re: Network Down
Post by: tomahawk35 on January 28, 2008, 07:22:59 PM
It is down at this time (19:22 UTC) but was OK last time I watched it, 17:30 UTC.
Title: Re: Network Down
Post by: Dub33 on January 28, 2008, 07:27:11 PM
Hi all,

I also can't get access to the network.

I had problems earlier on, accessing the forum site..

Rgds
Title: Re: Network Down
Post by: WAL 2T on January 28, 2008, 07:30:47 PM
It started going wrong here around 4PM. Noticed that the "MyFlights" list was full of entries for the same flight so restarted the program and been unable to connect since then.

regards
Chris
Title: Re: Network Down
Post by: Dub33 on January 28, 2008, 07:38:37 PM
Cheers WAL 2T,

I thought it might have been a local issue only.

AirNav are unusually quite.
Title: Re: Network Down
Post by: AirNav Support on January 28, 2008, 08:35:31 PM
We are currenly lookin into the isue. Please bear with us.
Title: Re: Network Down
Post by: AirNav Development on January 29, 2008, 12:35:58 AM
We have found a problem in our database management tool which caused this downtime today and last week. This has been corrected and hopefully will not happen anymore.