Before I send my box back I was wondering if anyone could suggest what this problem could be.
I suddenly lost all flights in 'my flights' but the network flights are still there. I have a green light saying hardware is connected. I use an external antenna and have also tried the supplied one but with the same result. I have the blue USB light blinking at around 1.5 second intervals.
Almost a year ago to the day I had a similar issue which resulted in the box going back to W&S for a saw filter replacement. THis difference that time though was that NO flights were showing on the network either.
Any ideas anyone please?
Thanks,
Dave
If last time you couldn't see flights on the Network, then I doubt that it was a SAW filter problem which will only affect MyFlights. To see Network traffic, all you need is to have the RB connected correctly and you will get Network flights as the RB just acts as a 'dongle' to allow the software to work.
If you can now see Network traffic, that means that the RB is connected to your PC, but it might still be a goood idea to make sure that you are using the CORRECT RB driver. Have you swapped USB ports?
Check out the USB devices as shown in the AirNav YouTube video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFiGKUNMp-Y
Is the USB driver version (2.2.4.0) displayed in the video still the correct version?
Thanks!
Jim
The driver is fine, v2.6.0.0 USB port is the same as I've always used. I've tried swapping- same result!
I certainly get the point regarding the SAW filter but this was what was replaced at W&S.
It you are using 2 completely different antenna systems - that is no common connector or extension - then it looks like it might be your box. I suggest that you contact Support at
[email protected]
Thanks Allocator, that was going to be my next port of call!
Hi dca, have you got another USB lead to try, I had similar problems with a dodgy USB lead.
Thanks Jon I also tried that but with the same result. I've also tried the box on my laptop running XP & its the same so it must be a fault with the box.
Thanks to all for the input.