AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: prbflight on February 14, 2010, 08:39:35 PM

Title: Can't connect to the network after Win 7 install
Post by: prbflight on February 14, 2010, 08:39:35 PM
Help!

I just bought a new desktop computer running Win 7 and I got the software running (ver 3.13) but I can't connect to the network.  Any idea's?

Thanks

Paul@cyyb
Title: Re: Can't connect to the network after Win 7 install
Post by: DaveReid on February 14, 2010, 11:11:44 PM
Can you connect to the internet at all ?
Title: Re: Can't connect to the network after Win 7 install
Post by: prbflight on February 14, 2010, 11:36:38 PM
Hi Dave

Yes I can connect to the internet.

Paul@cyyb
Title: Re: Can't connect to the network after Win 7 install
Post by: AirNav Development on February 14, 2010, 11:53:54 PM
Check your firewall settings.