hello
I was wondering if it was possible for the software to automatically take a screen shot when an alert is given.
Thanks
Andrew
This one is a very interesting suggestion. Could you add it to the Suggestions thread?
Hi Airnav
That is the post placed on the suggestion thread now.
Andrew
Of course, there would be no guarantee that your aircraft would be on the screen, especially if you are using alerts from Network traffic.
If fact, you can get an alert from a non-ADS-B track, so that aircraft would NEVER appear in the screen.
Quote from: Allocator on February 15, 2010, 08:48:56 PM
Of course, there would be no guarantee that your aircraft would be on the screen, especially if you are using alerts from Network traffic.
If fact, you can get an alert from a non-ADS-B track, so that aircraft would NEVER appear in the screen.
hello
I did realise this but the reason I was wanting it is so I could get screen shot for an alert for when the distance is 30NM so this would be in my screen area the whole time and the aircraft would have to have ADS-B to cause this alert.
Thanks for warning me anyway.
Andrew
Good point Andrew :-)