AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Horsham Spotter on February 16, 2010, 12:53:11 PM

Title: Sending reports to Mode_s Group
Post by: Horsham Spotter on February 16, 2010, 12:53:11 PM
Good afternoon all.
I would like to send a generated report to the yahoo Mode S group. When sending the message what address do I type in. I join the group two weeks ago and would like to start send reports in.
Steve.
Title: Re: Sending reports to Mode_s Group
Post by: Allocator on February 16, 2010, 01:08:04 PM
Is this not a question for the Yahoo Mode S group forum?
Title: Re: Sending reports to Mode_s Group
Post by: tarbat on February 16, 2010, 01:21:52 PM
[email protected]
Title: Re: Sending reports to Mode_s Group
Post by: Horsham Spotter on February 16, 2010, 01:28:32 PM
Quote from: tarbat on February 16, 2010, 01:21:52 PM
[email protected]
Tarbat.
Thank you.
Steve.