AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: E14 on February 18, 2010, 12:41:58 PM

Title: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: E14 on February 18, 2010, 12:41:58 PM
Guys
        I have a Radarbox just over 1 year old.

How do I upgrade?
Where do I go?
How much does it cost?

Many Thanks
James
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: RodBearden on February 18, 2010, 12:46:01 PM
All the details are here: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4359.0

Rod
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: Dean on February 18, 2010, 04:51:43 PM
Bought 3D this AM from Airnav and payment went through etc.

Downloaded V4.03.

Works ok as a 2D setup. The Google 3D window opens and if I select any flight it zooms to there but then doesn't show any planes or update movement etc.

Should i be expecting something from AirNav or am I doing something wrong?
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: AirNav 3D Development on February 18, 2010, 05:05:15 PM
Quote from: Dean on February 18, 2010, 04:51:43 PM
Bought 3D this AM from Airnav and payment went through etc.

Downloaded V4.03.

Works ok as a 2D setup. The Google 3D window opens and if I select any flight it zooms to there but then doesn't show any planes or update movement etc.

Should i be expecting something from AirNav or am I doing something wrong?

Dean --
The default setting after installation is 'minimum' mode where it will display aircraft only as colored circles. If you click on '3D View' in the top menu, and change your hardware settings to 'medium' or 'maximum', you should see the 3D models. If you have have any problems after trying this, please send me an email: [email protected].
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: E14 on February 18, 2010, 08:23:47 PM
Thanks AirNav. Good bit of info for me.

Just paid so looking forward to the download link and setting up :-)
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: SkyRoost on February 19, 2010, 01:03:58 PM
I am having the same problem.  I contacted support and also sent 2 screenshots (1-logon pop up showing 3D option in the upper left and 2-after logon with programming running and no 3D option).  Still waiting for support to get back to me.
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: AirNav Development on February 19, 2010, 01:20:37 PM
We are adding the download link to registration email now.
It is available at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: E14 on February 19, 2010, 03:50:34 PM
Hi AirNav
               I paid yesterday. So if I download this file it should setup automatically?

Cheers
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: AirNav Development on February 19, 2010, 03:51:41 PM
Affirm. You paid, the server updates your account, you start the application and when it contacts the server it activated 3D.
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: Roadrunner on February 19, 2010, 04:36:49 PM
Airnav - Question re 3D. Is it the same as the 2D version in that I can have a copy on my main PC and on my laptop for the single upgrade price?
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: AirNav Development on February 19, 2010, 04:38:03 PM
Affirm.
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: E14 on February 19, 2010, 04:55:50 PM
Program installed fine.

Had to restart pc to get plugin to come up.

Loaded Google earth pluggin

Zoomed to my location

but no planes

any ideas???

Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: AirNav 3D Development on February 19, 2010, 04:59:01 PM
Quote from: E14 on February 19, 2010, 04:55:50 PM
Program installed fine.

Had to restart pc to get plugin to come up.

Loaded Google earth pluggin

Zoomed to my location

but no planes

any ideas???



When it zoomed in to your home location, did you see the 'HOME' icon on the 3D Map (or was it a broken image)?

The 3D plug-in needs to communicate with the main application using port 7895. Be sure this port is not blocked by your firewall. If you are still having any troubles, send me an email at [email protected]
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: E14 on February 19, 2010, 05:12:06 PM
It just zooms to my location over East London and displays a big red X

Turned of firewall and its the same after resarting
Title: Re: Ok how do I get 3D?
Post by: AirNav 3D Development on February 19, 2010, 05:26:37 PM
Quote from: E14 on February 19, 2010, 05:12:06 PM
It just zooms to my location over East London and displays a big red X

Turned of firewall and its the same after resarting

E14--I just sent you an email.