Hi
i tried some screen shots of a Ryanair aircraft hoding for Belfast City due to snow. I used the samemethod as with 2d. However despite seeing a message it had saved I can't see them in my screen shot folder. Any advice please.
John
John,
The RB screen shot function only works with the 2D map window. To get 3D screen shots, either use screen capture software if you have it, or (much cheaper!) use the keyboard PrintScrn to copy the screen to the Windows clipboard then paste it into MS Paint or another graphics package. You can then crop and save the 3D view.
I use FastStone capture (cheap shareware) and Paint Shop Pro.
Thanks Alocator. I had, as a precaution, used the print screen option so I'll copy into Paint Shop Pro. thanks for the help.
John
Not in 3D but......
wanted to post a screenshot this morning in 2D, so I pressed PrintScrn button, went to Paint Shop Pro and put it in there. Gave it a file name and couldn't figure out after that how to attach the file to a message.
As you can see, I'm not the worlds brightest when it comes to PC's. I can switch 'em on and off, even fiddle with my fs9.cfg file but beyond that, forget it!
Hi Southwest
if you type your posts in the quick reply box at the bottom of the thread you should click on preview instead of post it will give you an option to upload a file then.
Hope this helps.
Andrew
Hi Southwest,
I have included an attachment that makes things clear hopefully. Simply press Reply, then in the red block you can search for your file- attachment.Then post it. That's all.
Frank
If your using Vista you can use the 'snipping tool' and mark out the area to be 'snipped' and it's saved as a jpg image. See attached.
Cheers guys, I'll give it a whirl when I get home.