AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Javaradiofrance on February 21, 2010, 06:06:03 PM

Title: Montevido VS Buenos Aires live radar
Post by: Javaradiofrance on February 21, 2010, 06:06:03 PM
Ok, as promised, Sumu (Montevideo) and Saez (Buenos Aires) are visible on Radarbox.
The connection is active so you can see all the spots radar. The connection will close automatically 22-02-2010 à 18H00 Pm.
I renew once the new connection.
Title: Re: Montevido VS Buenos Aires live radar
Post by: AirNav Development on February 21, 2010, 06:12:08 PM
This is great news. Please share some screen shots with us.
Title: Re: Montevido VS Buenos Aires live radar
Post by: Javaradiofrance on February 21, 2010, 06:24:38 PM
I am in Montevideo at this very moment, and yet, I give you the link to view the spots, which are refreshed every 1 minutes.
http://www.javaradiofrance.com/modules/myiframe/index.php?iframeid=1

I will try to make some fine adjustments in the day, especially at the location to capture the most spots.
Title: Re: Montevido VS Buenos Aires live radar
Post by: Aerotower on February 21, 2010, 07:30:15 PM
How do I open your site?

thanks