AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: tetrode on February 23, 2010, 06:20:45 PM

Title: NATO E3C Sentry Squawk 7700
Post by: tetrode on February 23, 2010, 06:20:45 PM
Just picked up NATO08 E3C ZH103 43C3A1, passing FL170 squawking 7700

Appears to be descending and I don't have an accurate plot from PP

It says 56.6745, -5.3012 at the moment.

Trying to find some comms

Ken...
Title: Re: NATO E3C Sentry Squawk 7700
Post by: tetrode on February 23, 2010, 06:33:13 PM
Lost him at FL58, so not too close to here (EGPH).

No comms found...maybe he went into Leuchars?

ken...
Title: Re: NATO E3C Sentry Squawk 7700
Post by: Brimon on February 23, 2010, 06:42:00 PM
Was watching him about 5 minutes ago, has dropped of Radarbox.
Title: Re: NATO E3C Sentry Squawk 7700
Post by: Roland28 on February 23, 2010, 09:33:54 PM
43C3A1  NATO08                   ZH103   E3CF  UK - Air Force       2010/02/23 11:44:59

This is my log here in Yorkshire today. I went out to the supermarket and he was still flying around when I returned. My last logged time was at 17.52.

If it was a clear day, I probably would have been able to see the circular contrails in the sky.