AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Screenshots => Topic started by: RodBearden on February 24, 2010, 01:51:34 AM

Title: Jet2 Night Ops
Post by: RodBearden on February 24, 2010, 01:51:34 AM
I don't think we've had any 3D night shots yet, so here's one, slightly tweaked with the time slider so that the aircraft are shown in evening light.

Rod
Title: Re: Jet2 Night Ops
Post by: pjm on February 24, 2010, 06:21:53 AM
Quote from: RodBearden on February 24, 2010, 01:51:34 AM
I don't think we've had any 3D night shots yet

Does sunset count? :)

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4369.msg44141#msg44141
Title: Re: Jet2 Night Ops
Post by: RodBearden on February 24, 2010, 04:05:12 PM
Sorry, pjm - I reckon sunset does count ;-)

Rod
Title: Re: Jet2 Night Ops
Post by: Pinza on February 24, 2010, 09:16:43 PM
Fascinating screen shot, Rod!

Have v4.03 running at home now - currently working in 2D as per v3.13 - struggling with ANRB upgrade page to go for the 3D option myself!

Just want to see 3D scenarios like this on my own screen - when I have a credit card in my hand ready to pay, I find it so frustrating when I'm getting nowhere!

(serial number constantly rejected!)

Chris