AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: NigelR on February 28, 2010, 06:39:31 PM

Title: How to activate 3D
Post by: NigelR on February 28, 2010, 06:39:31 PM
I have just bought a RadarBox 3D upgrade from Manchester Airport and installed it. When I attempt to run RadarBox I get a message asking me if I want to order and activate 3D upgrade. When I respond 'yes' it takes me to the AirNav order page. I don't want to buy another copy, please could someone tell me how I activate the version I have just bought. I have an upgrade code with the CD.

Many thanks
Title: Re: How to activate 3D
Post by: Allocator on February 28, 2010, 06:49:35 PM
If you say no, then RB should run.  I'm guessing that your upgrade code on the CD will activate the 3D?  Is it a replacement User Name and Password?

I do know that the 3D activation is done at the Server by AirNav if you buy the online upgrade.  I wonder if the retail upgrades via CD are already activated on the AirNav Server?
Title: Re: How to activate 3D
Post by: NigelR on February 28, 2010, 06:53:12 PM
Thanks, when I say no it simply loads up 4.03 in 2D.
Title: Re: How to activate 3D
Post by: AirNav 3D Development on February 28, 2010, 07:14:10 PM
NigelR -- Be sure your PC is connected to the internet before launching. ANRB3D will need to connect to the server to verify that 3D should start-up. If you're not connected to the internet completely when starting, it will default into 2D mode. If you continue to have trouble launching 3D, please email [email protected] to initiate a support ticket.
Title: Re: How to activate 3D
Post by: NigelR on February 28, 2010, 07:30:49 PM
I am connected to the internet when I launch RB. I have sent an email to support as you suggest.

Many thanks
Title: Re: How to activate 3D
Post by: leslie on April 10, 2010, 12:41:53 PM
I to have 3D upgrade on cd pain in the backside to load from cd
also activate another pain in the backside slip of paper telling you to
log intohttp://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/upgrade.php nothing on these pages
up to now £90 pound a waste
any one know what you do to enter these codes
Title: Re: How to activate 3D
Post by: AirNav Support on April 10, 2010, 01:12:39 PM
leslie,

Not sure what you mean nothing on these pages. If you go to that page it asks you to enter your upgrade code and and serial number and it should tell you whether your succesfull or not.

If that hasn't worked, contact us with your upgrade code and serial.
Title: Re: How to activate 3D
Post by: Allocator on April 10, 2010, 03:44:10 PM
That page link looks good to me.
Title: Re: How to activate 3D
Post by: Netcop on April 11, 2010, 08:51:52 AM
Airnav, I have bought 3D upgrade online two days ago, but cannot activate 403.
I didn't receive any upgrade code and tried to enter my current username and password (as on CD from the box I bought last year). This doesn't work.

I have sent two e-mails with details to your support from [email protected] and from forum PM, but didn't receive any answer or ticket number.

Could you please investigate this situation for me?

Thanks in advance
Title: Re: How to activate 3D
Post by: AirNav Support on April 11, 2010, 12:22:51 PM
We have contacted you now, you were entering the login codes incorrectly.
Title: Re: How to activate 3D
Post by: leslie on April 11, 2010, 10:16:24 PM
found link airnav 3D up and running its great no problems
thanks to airnav support team

L holmes