http://www.javaradiofrance.com/radarbox/Capture.PNG (http://www.javaradiofrance.com/radarbox/Capture.PNG)
Brazilian company land to Montevideo at the Carrasco Int'l Airport (Uruguay).
[attachment deleted by admin]
Brazilian company land to Montevideo at the Carrasco Int'l Airport (Uruguay).
[attachment deleted by admin]
Brazilian company land to Montevideo at the Carrasco Int'l Airport (Uruguay).
[attachment deleted by admin]
Bonsoir Jean Marc
Sympa ton nouveau port d'attache
Rappel moi pour faire un complément pour le site.
A+
Laurent
Salut Laurent,
En réalité, je suis entre Montevideo en URUGUAY et Buenos Aires en ARGENTINE pour vacances et affaires.
Je suis là depuis une semaine et demie, je rentre en prinçipe entre le 14 et le 30 mars en France.
Le trafic est beaucoup plus dense en argentine que en uruguay. Qui plus est, je suis à l'hotel Ibis de montevideo et j'utilise le wifi,.... ça marche un coup sur deux.
Please try and keep in english as per the forum rules, otherwise we can't understand whats written and can't help if needed :)
Sorry, this is the translation.
Hi Laurent,
In reality, I am in Montevideo in Uruguay and Buenos Aires in Argentina for vacations and business.
I'm here for a week and a half, I returned in principle between 14 and March 30 in France.
The traffic is much denser than in Argentina that in Uruguay. In addition, I am at hotel Ibis Montevideo and I use the wifi ,.... once it works on both.
Google translate exist for all browser :)
Regards
Laurent
Hi Laurent,
Im going to Buenos Aites 21th March, its a pitty not to meet you there..
Thinking on carry RB with me...
Cheers
This is not Lawrence who is or was in Buenos Aires but me.
On the Argentine RB Works on many aircraft in the uruguay contrary.
But I notice when m ^ nd that airplanes are not equipped for the RB, only the long haul.
For more information, I am still in Uruguay until 14 March.