AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Tramline on March 06, 2010, 02:49:46 PM

Title: Alert notification down around 66% when Network on! Idea's why?
Post by: Tramline on March 06, 2010, 02:49:46 PM
When I have just 'My Flights' switched on my alerts are around 100% active.  I was watching today and decided to process Network Flights and I noticed with concern that A/c I had on the Alert list fly over the locality but did not Alert, but when I switched off the Network, these A/c 'Alerted' when they returned near my airspace.

Can anyone offer any idea's why the number of alerts fail dramatically when the Network is activated?

I'd like to use the Network but I feel I lose to many Alerts to make it worthwhile, but there must be a reason for all this?
Title: Re: Alert notification down around 66% when Network on! Idea's why?
Post by: Tramline on March 07, 2010, 02:35:01 PM
Blimey! I must be the only one to suffer this.   AirNav - any thought or comments please?
Title: Re: Alert notification down around 66% when Network on! Idea's why?
Post by: viking9 on March 07, 2010, 03:08:50 PM
Have you activated alerts for network aircraft?

Tom